You May Also Like ...

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Guess What I Bought For My Cat?

I’m sure that most people already know that cats like scratching things. My cat is called Pantufa and she loves to scratch anything and everything, such as plants, furniture, kitchen cupboards and so on. Punishing Pantufa was out of the question because I've always known that cats can sometimes be very destructive with their claws, so I decided to invest in a cat condo which is also known as a cat tree. I have no doubt that this is probably the best purchase that I've ever made for my cat, and not to mention my house. If only you could see how Pantufa has fun when she climbs and scratches the post. She is actually on it right now – resting on the top. Cat trees offer various heights, tops, tray sizes, sisal options and a wide range of colors. They are also designed for cats of all abilities and ages. The cat tree has given my cat the comfort of the soft carpet, a place to play and scratch, and the most important, to be the animal she is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...