You May Also Like ...

Saturday 12 February 2011

Rest In Peace, Dear Lucky

Pets aren’t just adopted in our family, they become family. Lucky was adopted, my husband found him many years ago in a hit-and-run scene. He was left behind! Lucky died of old age (+/- 15 years).
(unknown) ~ 07-02-2011
The time has come I think you know
the Lord is calling so I must go
I love you so much; I wish it wasn't so
I wish I could stay; I don't want to go

You're the best family a cat ever had
so kind and gentle, never mean or mad
I'll never forget the day that we met
I was so lucky to become your pet

You opened your door and showed me your heart
I'll never forget you; we'll never part
you loved me and cared for me over the years
you taught me everything and took away my fears

The Lord is calling now I must go
but before I go I want you to know
I know it hurts to lose a friend
but I'll always be with you even to the end.

Written by John Quealy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...