You May Also Like ...

Friday 17 June 2011

One Of Many Amazing Vancouver Attractions - The Capilano Suspension Bridge


The main reason why I love to travel so much is so that I can see what we have on our lovely planet, and not just read about it in books. I’d love to go to Vancouver to see one of the most amazing Vancouver attractions – the Capilano Suspension Bridge. The current bridge is 136 meters long and 70 meters above the river. By the way, have any of you been there?

I’m not sure I’d have the courage to actually walk across this amazing bridge, but it would definitely be an unbelievable experience. It’s one of those things that I’d love to do just so I can say I did it. A few months ago I walked across a small suspension bridge and by the time I made it to the other side, I was exhausted! After relaxing during a few minutes I realized that I had to cross it again to get back to where I started. The Capilano Suspension Bridge would beyond doubt be a once-in-lifetime experience, so hopefully one day I’ll go to Vancouver - Capilano Suspension Bridge and work up the nerve to make it across. Don’t worry; I’ll be sure to take memorable photos for evidence to show you :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...